Our Mountain Bike Camps have an action packed program delivered over 2 days. Whether your child is an experienced mountain biker or just keen to try, they're sure to have a truly memorable experience in the mountain bike mecca that is Ticknock. During the camp we will cover all the important aspects of mountain biking in a fun and relaxed environment
Biking.ie are the leading provider of mountain bike education and training in Ireland. Based on the experience acquired in delivering mountain bike specific educational courses for several years, competing at international level and given our internationally recognised qualifications, we are confident in delivering such programs to the highest possible standard.
For your peace of mind; all of our instructors are fully qualified in the Mountain Bike Leadership Award scheme, Garda vetted and have completed the Code of Ethics in Children's Sport. Over the years we have devised action packed games which develop cycling skills in a fun and inclusive way.
- Bike set up including position of controls, tire pressure, seat height, plus more
- Bike maintenance including washing and lubrication
- Attack position
- Braking and gearing
- Technical trail riding
- Low and high speed cornering
- Track stand
- Switch back climbing and descending
- Front and rear wheel lift
- Plus lots more
- Price: €80 per person
- Bike Rental for 2 days: €45
- Duration: 2 days from 10am to 1.30pm
- Ages 11-15 year olds
- Maximum student instructor ratio: 6-1
- Maximum group size: 12
2020 Dates Ticknock
- Easter Camp - 2021 dates coming soon
- Summer Camp - 17th & 18th June
- Summer Camp - 1st & 2nd July
- Enduro Camp - 8th & 9th July
- Summer Camp - 15th & 16th July
- Summer Camp - 22nd & 23rd July
- Enduro Camp - 5th & 6th August
- Summer Camp - 19th & 20th August
- Halloween Camp 1 - 26th & 27th October
- Halloween Enduro Camp 2 - 28th & 29th October (ADVANCED RIDERS ONLY)
Please note that all participants should have a basic level of fitness and be proficient cyclists, experienced with the operation of their bike. Please note Enduro Camps are an advanced level and are for experienced mountain bike riders only.
Please note that bike rental can be added in the CART. You must select your bike for both days of the camp. Please note our bikes are adult sizes so verify your child's height and select the correct size when adding the bike rental in the cart. If your child has their own bike they are welcome to use it but it must be in perfect working order and have disc brakes.
|Height (cm)||160 - 170||170 - 180||180 - 190|
|Height (ft)||5'2" - 5'6"||5'6" - 6'||6' - 6'4″|
Please make yourself aware of our Terms and Conditions before booking.