Established in 2007, Biking.ie are experts in delivering group mountain bike experiences.
- Welcome introduction with complimentary tea or coffee
- Rental of high performance bikes
- Sizing and fitting of safety helmets
- Experienced fully qualified professional bike guide(s)
- Basic introduction to the bikes - The fundamentals including gears, brakes, body position and balance.
- Duration is 2 hours
- Group Size 1-10 €450
- Group Size 11-20 €550
- Group Size 21-30 €650
If you need to change the number of people in your group, we will refund the difference in value once at least 3 days notice is given. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any change requests.
- Select your group size
- Add your bike sizes in the cart. Pick all the medium bikes and the remainder should be a split of small and large bikes.
- Make payment or enter booking code as above
- Send liability waivers by adding your guest's email address.
Location and Directions
Ticknock Mountain Bike Trail in Dublin - directions here.
All participants must complete the liability waiver and agree to our terms and conditions before participating. Please have these forms completed in advance of the session.
One of the main points in the terms and conditions relates to the care of the rental bikes. All bikes are presented in perfect working order at the start of the session and should return in the same condition. The school must pay to repair or replace any damaged parts. Please also read the recommended equipment list here.
Please note that all participants should have a basic level of fitness and be proficient cyclists, experienced with the operation of their bike. If your group has any special needs, please inform us before the mountain bike activity commences.
No refunds or group size adjustments can be made within 3 days before the activity, regardless of no shows on the day.
- Owned by Tarja Owens & Niall Davis who represented Ireland in Olympics & World Championships
- Award winning 5 star TripAdvisor experience
- Over 15 years experience with transition year groups
- Garda Vetted and approved providers by Coillte and Cycling Ireland
- We only use high specification Vitus bikes, all bikes are less than 1 year old.
Biking.ie are the leading provider of mountain bike education and training in Ireland. Based on the experience acquired in delivering mountain bike specific educational courses for several years, competing at international level and given our internationally recognised qualifications, we are confident in delivering such programs to the highest possible standard.
For your peace of mind; all of our instructors are fully qualified in the Mountain Bike Leadership Award scheme, Garda vetted and have completed the Code of Ethics in Children's Sport. Over the years we have devised action packed games which develop cycling skills in a fun and inclusive way.