** We are unable to offer private lessons at the moment, all other group lessons are operating as normal. Thanks for your patience.**
Maximize your learning experience with a private mountain bike lesson.
Whether you're a new comer to mountain biking, starting to catch the bug or more an experienced rider looking to develop their riding and sharpen their skills, you’ve come the right place. We share our tips and riding advice that we have accumulated over years of riding and racing bikes. We love taking people out and seeing them progress through.
Ray Duffin: ‘The only place to go for a mountain bike session... the guys are great, guiding or accompanied lesson highly recommended...’
Core Skills Development
- We build your foundation of mountain biking
- Dial in the importance of the attack position
- Gearing and climbing
- The cone of movement
- Track stand.
- Application of core skills on the trail
- Introduction to carrying speed over more technical sections of trail
- Slow speed control exercises, to build confidence slowing down to speed up, looking at a trail differently
- Looking at fast, technical and steeper trails
- Switchbacks, root sections, drops and line choice.
Racer / Enduro Rider
Please note, this is for advanced riders only. This can only be booked when all the above can be done with confidence by the rider.
- Line choice and body position on steep technical trails
- Ride with more control, flow and confidence
- Design a training and skills plan suited to your riding style.
The location varies depending on your level and ambitions. Generally, the first lesson is at Ballinastoe Mountain Bike Trail.
- 1 lesson: €90 per person
- 2 lessons: €170 per person
- 3 lessons: €240 per person.
Multiple lesson packages must be paid in full, before or at the time of the first lesson.
Classes are organised to fit around your schedule, please email email@example.com to discuss.