This tour is suitable for novice and expert bikers alike. We vary the trails to suit your needs, making it as challenging or as easy as you like! The Wicklow hills provide some of the best places for mountain biking in Ireland, with a perfect mix of wide forest paths and the more exciting single tracks.
You will be guided with our full backup service through rolling mountainous surrounds, passing stunning panoramic scenery. Some of these places include the famous 'Guinness Lake' at Lough Tay with views over Vartry Reservoir, and the Irish Sea. The duration of the tour depends on the ability of the riders, we tailor our tours to meet the need of the group to ensure everyone has a great day out.
A typical session may included the following
- Welcome introduction with complimentary tea/coffee
- Sizing and fitting of bikes and helmets
- Experienced fully qualified professional mountain bike guide(s)
- Mechanical assistance
- First aid support
- Basic introduction (for inexperienced riders) - The fundamentals including gears, brakes, body position, balance and cornering
- Guided tour - Warm up loop on the bike followed by single track trail riding.
Ballinastoe Woods, Co. Wicklow.
- Start times are 10.00 or 13.30
- Prices vary from €35 to €140 per person
- Add €10 for front suspension bike rental
- Group discounts apply
- Duration and distance tailored to suits your ability.
Dates and Availability
Open daily all year round.