Halloween Mountain Bike 2 Day Camp. The aim of the camp is to develop mountain biking skills and foster a sense of responsibility and safety in the outdoors awareness. We keep the sessions fun and relaxed, yet keep the focus on learning. Our Halloween Mountain Bike Skills Camp is for kids between 11 and 15 years old who may or may not have a lot of mountain biking experience. The venue is Ballinastoe Woods in County Wicklow, where there is 14km of exciting purpose built mountain bike trails.
For your peace of mind; all of our instructors are fully qualified in the Mountain Bike Leadership Award scheme, Garda vetted, have completed the Code of Ethics in Children's Sport, and fully insured. Over the years we have devised action packed games which develop cycling skills in a fun and inclusive way.
- Bike maintenance - preparing for winter
- Attack position
- Braking and gearing
- Low speed cornering
- High speed cornering
- Track stand
- Front and rear wheel lift
- Location: Ballinastoe Woods, Co. Wicklow
- Price: €80 per person
- Duration: 2 days from 10am to 2pm
- Age specific for 11-15 year olds
- High performance bikes, helmets and equipment included
- Free multitool, pedal spanner, chain lube, bike cleaner and water bottle
- Maximum student instructor ratio 8-1
Camp 1 - 30th & 31st October
Camp 2 - 1st & 2nd November
Please make yourself aware of our Terms and Conditions before booking.