Mountain biking in Ireland has exploded in the past few years and is now more popular than ever. This tour is suitable for novice mountain bike riders looking for an exciting off road experience. The Wicklow mountains provide some of the best places for mountain biking in Ireland, with a perfect mix of wide forest paths and the more exciting single tracks trails. Special consideration has been made to ensure the trails are weather proof and usable all year round.
A typical session includes the following
- Welcome introduction with complimentary tea/coffee
- Rental of high performance mountain bikes
- Sizing and fitting of safety helmets
- Experienced fully qualified professional mountain bike guide(s)
- Basic introduction to mountain biking - The fundamentals including gears, brakes, body position, balance and cornering
- Guided tour - Warm up loop to build confidence on the bike followed by trail riding on exciting bike trails.
- Start times are flexible to suit you
- Group sizes from 3 to 30 people
- High quality bike rental included
- Duration, 2 hours cycling time
- Cycling distance approximately 15km
Dates and Availability
Open daily in Dublin and Wicklow all year round.
Let us know your group size and we can arrange coach transfers for you. The travel time from Dublin City Centre is 40 minutes.