As promoters of the Emerald Enduro, the Irish leg of the Enduro World Series, we know what it takes to make a good day out on the bikes. Locally we run the Gravity Enduro Ireland race series, which has been voted 'Best Sporting Event in Ireland' by Outsider Magazine many times. We know the best trails out there so you can be assured that you've come to the right place! We have some spectacular day tours planned for experienced Enduro mountain bikers, combining some great trails, views and good old fun! The Wicklow mountains are among the very best places for Enduro in the world, with a perfect mix of fast flowing single track and steep technical trails.
We will tailor the very best of these trails catering specifically for you or your groups preference. Our local guides literally have decades of experience and knowledge riding in the Wicklow mountains in all kinds of weather conditions, which have a really nice mixture of single track, technical rooty sections, flowing corners and berms, and steep descents that will really get you stoked!
You will be guided with our full backup service through rolling mountainous surrounds, passing stunning panoramic scenery. Some of these places include the famous 'Guinness lake' at Lough Tay, Djouce mountain, Vartry Reservoir, Powerscourt waterfall and coastal views of the Irish Sea and Dublin city bay.
- Start times are 10.00 or 13.00
- Prices vary from €35 to €100 per person
- Add €10 for full suspension
- Group discounts apply
- Duration 3 hours and distance 30km.
Dates and Availability
Open daily all year round.
Transport to Ballinastoe
- If you don't have a car the best way to get to us is via the Glendalough Bus, your stop is "Ballinastoe Cross Roads".
- Depart: Dublin (Dawson Street) 11.30, arrive at Ballinastoe 12:30
- Return: Ballinastoe 16.50, arrive at Dublin 18.00
- Cost: €14 return (pay the driver)
- For parties over 7 people please contact the bus to confirm availability +353 (0)1 281 8119