Go-Biking is a fun cycling skills session designed for school groups. All bikes, helmets and instructors and included in the cost. Our instructors highly experienced, Garda vetted, fully qualified and certified in the Irish Sports Council’s Code of Ethics for Children in Sport, so you know you’re in good hands. Over the years we have devised action packed games which develop cycling skills in a fun and inclusive way.
Who is Go Biking intended for?
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
- Youth Groups
A typical Go Biking activity session
- Welcome introduction
- Bike and safety helmet sizing
- The fundamentals- gears and brakes
- Warm up loop- to build confidence on the bike
- Skills games- limbo, foot-down, seesaw plus lots more
- Trail riding on exciting single track (if the session is held at our Mountain Bike Trail Centre.)
We travel to your school or the official bike trails at Ticknock Co. Dublin or Ballinastoe Co. Wicklow.
Approximately 3 hours.
From 5 to 30 at any one time.
Suitable for ages 11 and up, or 5th class upwards.
Bikes, helmets, equipment, instructors included.