Mountain Bike Rental in Dublin and Wicklow.
Rent 5 get your 6th free!
No. of days 1/2 1 2-6
Cost per day €30 €40 €35
Add €15 for full suspension.
We will need to know your height, contact number and arrival time/day. Please call to reserve your bike.
Dublin (Ticknock) +353 (0)1 206 3919
Wicklow (Ballinastoe) +353 (0)83 434 6992
- On weekends we rent bikes from 10am to 1pm and from 1.30pm to 4.30pm.
- A half day is 3 hours. A full day is from 10am to 4.30pm.
- A passport, driver's licence or similar is held for the duration of the cycle hire.
- Please note we do not provide a recovery service in the event of a mechanical (puncture) or rider fatigue.
- We have three sizes: small, medium, large.
- Minimum age for rental is 11 years old.
- Helmets, tube, pump, bottle cage and saddle bag are included.
- High quality flat pedals are provided as standard on our rental bikes. If you prefer to bring your own pedals, or use SPD (or similar) pedals please advise us at the time of booking.
Transport to Ballinastoe
By Public Transport
- If you don't have a car the best way to get to us is via the Glendalough Bus, your stop is "Ballinastoe Cross Roads".
- Depart: Dublin (Dawson Street) 11.30, arrive at Ballinastoe 12:30
- Return: Ballinastoe 16.50, arrive at Dublin 18.00
- Cost: €14 return (pay the bus driver)
- If you have a car, take Exit 8 Kilmacanouge off the N11, heading for Roundwood. After approx 7km you will see a sign for the Sally Gap and Biking.ie brown signs, simply follow those signs.
Transport to Ticknock
By Public Transport
- If you don't have a car the best way to get to us is via Taxi, your stop is "Ticknock Forest".
- Travel time: 25 minutes
- Cost: Typical costs of €25 plus €1 per person extra
- M50 Motorway Southbound: Take Exit 13 Dundrum off the M50, take the first exit at the roundabout, take the second left at traffic lights, keep left at next lights. Turn right turn up Ticknock Road, just after crossing M50 Bridge. Follow Ticknock Road for 2km and turn left into Ticknock Forest.
- M50 Motorway Northbound: Take Exit 13 Sandyford off the M50, take the first exit at the roundabout, take next right at the traffic lights, continue straight through next cross roads, continue past Lambdoyles pub, after 1km take left turn up Ticknock Road, just after crossing M50 Bridge. Follow Ticknock Road for 2km and turn left into Ticknock Forest.
If visiting Ballyhoura in County Limerick, we recommend TrailRiders for bike rental.