We are passionate about biking and want to share our enthusiasm for the outdoors with you.
Our aim is to be an outstanding provider of high quality services, from your first bike rental to your first mountain bike event. We can show you how to maintain your bike, improve your skills, show you some new trails and ultimately, we'd love to see you fully addicted to biking, just like us!
Biking.ie will provide learners with flexible learning opportunities which are of the highest quality. Our cycle education and training programs will reflect current and emerging knowledge and practices and will be relevant to the needs of the candidate, the individual and the environment. We will offer accessible programs, delivered in a professional manner in a friendly and supportive environment.
We will ensure the highest possible standards are maintained. Based on the experience acquired in delivering mountain bike specific educational courses for several years, competing at top international level and given our internationally recognised qualifications, we are confident in delivering such programs to the highest possible standard.
- 2015 Outsider Magazine 'Event of the Year'
- 2014 Cycling Ireland 'Best Competitive Event'
- 2013 Outsider Magazine 'Event of the Year'
- MBLA Mountain Bike Guides
- REC 3 First Aid Qualified
- Mountain Bike Commissaires
- Garda Vetted
- Certified in Code of Ethics for Children's Sport
- Ireland's first MBLA Tutors
- 13 times Irish National Mountain Bike Champions
- Single Speed World Champion
- World Cup and World Championship racers
- Sydney Olympian in Mountain Biking